What is a free SecurityScorecard security rating?
SecurityScorecard provides a free limited summary view into the security posture of your organization that can be accessed every 30 days. It does not reflect or provide access to the SecurityScorecard platform.
What is SecurityScorecard?
SecurityScorecard is an 'outside-in' report card of the security risk posture of an organization. The platform continuously gathers security intelligence data and instantly grades companies from A to F across ten crucial security categories.
How is this data collected?
Data is collected passively and non-intrusively through both publicly-available and proprietary security risk intelligence sources. We do not enter company networks or systems to collect and calculate your instant scorecard. Our platform provides outside-in visibility on ten security categories and factors, and automatically grades and benchmarks the risk posture of companies to their specific industry.
Why should I get my free security rating?
To discover your company's external security posture from the point of view of a hacker, a business partner, or a customer.
Get your instant scorecard to learn:
- If hackers are buying and selling corporate credentials, or discussing your company as a target
- The health of your DNS
- The software patching cadence efficiency of your organization
- If employees are using work email addresses on social networks
- Common typosquat domains of your company available on the Internet
- How your security risk changes over time
- How your security posture ranks against competitors & peers in your industry